- High Reach Learning Curriculum
- Bright Babies Infant Curriculum
- Adventure Summer Camp for School Age
- Young Achievers Club for School Age
- USDA approved meals & snacks
- "Free Gerber Infant Formula, Cereal, Stage 2 Baby Food"
- Free Georgia PreK Program for 4 year olds
- Accepts Childcare Subsidies (CAPS)
- Swimming pool for our summer program
- All teachers are CPR and First Aid certified
- "Personalized, performance boosting math program"
- Miller Elementary School
- Westside Elementary School
- Russell Elementary School
- Shirley Hills Elementary School
Welcome to our wonderful school here in Warner Robins, GA. Give me a call or come by for a tour! I know you’ll find that we provide excellent care, have the best teachers in the area and a well-balanced curriculum for learning at every age! I look forward to meeting you and your family soon!
Warner Robins Child Care Programs
About Childcare Network's Early Learning Center in Warner Robins
Located at 209 Corder Road, Childcare Network in Warner Robins provides the foundation for children to move from infancy through elementary school and beyond as confident, lifelong learners. At our schools, children are encouraged and guided in order to thrive. Our curriculum covers all areas of development, including important social and emotional skills with activities that combine learning and fun to create happy, curious kids.
Our dedicated staff and safe learning environments make our schools one of the best places to learn and grow. We are committed to fostering your child’s development alongside your family and providing a safe space for children to learn and grow within the Warner Robins community. Schedule a tour today to experience everything our programs have to offer!
Build a Big Career at Childcare Network
At Childcare Network, we offer you the opportunity to create an exciting career while helping children learn, grow, and reach their potential. Working with children is a big responsibility, but the rewards are even bigger. From the moment you join our team, you'll be given the tools and training you need to become successful. With free access to online training and education assistance to pursue your degree, we are truly committed to helping our employees grow their careers as far as their ambition takes them.
General Preventative Measures
In all of our schools, we will consistently and diligently follow COVID-19 general preventative measures and we encourage you and your families to do the same.