- HighReach Learning Curriculum
- USDA Approved Free Meals & Snacks
- Head Start
- Diapers, Wipes, Formula & Baby Food Provided
- All Teachers CPR & First Aid Certified
- Educational Field Trips for KPA & School Age Children
- Early Head Start Program
- Personalized, Performance Boosting Math Program
- Secure, HD Cameras in Every Classroom
- Cesar Chavez Elementary School
- Millard Fillmore Elementary School
- Heronville Elementary School
- Adelaide Lee Elementary School
Oklahoma City Child Care Programs
About Childcare Network's Early Learning Center in Oklahoma City
Located at 1050 SW Grand Blvd, Childcare Network in Oklahoma City provides the foundation for children to move from infancy through elementary school and beyond as confident, lifelong learners. At our schools, children are encouraged and guided in order to thrive. Our curriculum covers all areas of development, including important social and emotional skills with activities that combine learning and fun to create happy, curious kids.
Our dedicated staff and safe learning environments make our schools one of the best places to learn and grow. We are committed to fostering your child’s development alongside your family and providing a safe space for children to learn and grow within the Oklahoma City community. Schedule a tour today to experience everything our programs have to offer!
Build a Big Career at Childcare Network
At Childcare Network, we offer you the opportunity to create an exciting career while helping children learn, grow, and reach their potential. Working with children is a big responsibility, but the rewards are even bigger. From the moment you join our team, you'll be given the tools and training you need to become successful. With free access to online training and education assistance to pursue your degree, we are truly committed to helping our employees grow their careers as far as their ambition takes them.
General Preventative Measures
In all of our schools, we will consistently and diligently follow COVID-19 general preventative measures and we encourage you and your families to do the same.